I want to get a sleeve when I drop my weight, and I want to start drawing things out. Does anyone know of a site that has line drawing of legs in 1/4 views, or 1/8's. like front, side, back views. Jus tline drawings, not actual legs haha.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

good luck with that....thats not usually how it works. talk to your artist after doing a little research and finding one that you like , preferably somebody who enjoys doing the "style" of tattoo that you want.... most will probably take a deposit to put towards the actual tattoo , and then start drawing out your ideas.... A good artist will happily draw it over and over ( within reason ) and make changes until you get what you see in your head. start buying tattoo mags to hunt around for ideas, and of course the internet is loaded with pics....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

how what doesnt work? drawing it out to see if I like the placement? A flat drawing won't show me anything I want to see what now. I want to see if a shorter/tighter coil would be better or a longer looser one. I don't want this as a final drawing...obviously. I just wnat to see how it will look placed where I want it.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build