6v Headunit?

my new headunit has 6.5v preouts and my older one had 2v preouts and i can tell a big diff from sq and what knot, and my new ones volume goes to 40 when the older one goes to 62-63, both pioneer, both good headunits but i think lower volt preout pioneers is why the rca problem happins, i just hooked might up when i first got it and no whine at all without the grounded rcas, i unno bout decks with high volt preouts, if u want that just get a addon eq with a higher volt preout

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new headunit has 6.5v preouts and my older one had 2v preouts and i can tell a big diff from sq and what knot, and my new ones volume goes to 40 when the older one goes to 62-63, both pioneer, both good headunits but i think lower volt preout pioneers is why the rca problem happins, i just hooked might up when i first got it and no whine at all without the grounded rcas, i unno bout decks with high volt preouts, if u want that just get a addon eq with a higher volt preout

wrong, happened on my 880 and my 980bt

lol. No. This will be my NEW headunit. The newer pioneer is going to the g/fs civic when I get it back from the chop shop.

Im lookin at this alpine and also still looking into the ecplipse ecks.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1199494645981

I went through 3 of my old pioneer decks (only a year ago) with this stupid rca whine problem. One eck did it right out of the box. This is the 4th one.

Is this a common problem for pioneer decks.

Also on my next purchase, Best buy extra warranty FTW!

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

ive had about four pioneer hu and its happened to 3, all u have to do is ground the rca preouts and its gone......

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Thanks man Ill try that. Still gonna get a new deck though. Im likin this alpine.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Also check out the 2008 Clarion decks. Like the 585 or even the 575 (which is a '07 series). They are good decks and it will make a very big difference in the sound. They are well in your price range, I'm blowin out my last two for $200.