Megalo's Maniac Stealth Sq Build

With the tweeters, are they aimed so as to fire directly towards the person sitting in that seat or are they aimed at the opposite seat?

For increasing your stage width, have you considered using ambient tweeters? Hook them up with your current ones with like a 8khz passive highpass, might be worth having a play with some blue-tac and some spare tweets and see if you can get that 'outside the car' perception :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

they are aiming at each other. My stage width is pretty much to the boundaries of the car except for my left channel its a bit wider. my tweeters are already crossed pretty high at 4khz. I have plenty of depth as far as getting that perception. I dont feel like adding more drivers. The one thing I do want is an independent EQ to fix some issues I am having.

Team Stereo Clarity

do you have issues with that floor rattling since its on hinges right ontop of the sub?

Floor does not use any hinges. It sits on the beams snug with the wall. the floors can come out in only 1 way, any other way it would get stuck, so its pretty secured, I might add some hinges though to gain some safety points. It does not rattle either from the carpeting done on both sides. But what does rattle are the support beams, I need to dampen them some how. I might just carpet them and bolt them down one of these days.

oh yea your comment earlier,

its on my to do list to remove. My dad put that on when he went to get the tires on, he thought it looked "cool", It was a major face palm when I saw that done when I got home. :fool:

Team Stereo Clarity

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived