Mechman Alternators

More Open Box Battery Deals !11!

We are curently offering FREE shipping anywhere in the continental US, which is a big savings, especially on the larger batteries. All prices listed are out-the-door cost, which is cheaper than Summit or Jegs by the time you consider their handling fee! All 12 volt XSpower batteries have a 3 YEAR free replacement warranty

D680 - $109 shipped to your door.

These can be mounted in any position, and make a great inexpensive suplement to replace a capacitor or mount next to your amps. We also carry the ultralight mouting bracket for only $35, that allows the battery to be mounted to any flat surface, back of your box, etc...

Posted Image

Posted Image

D925 - $139 shipped to your door. Plenty of researve and cranking power in a lightweight 25lb package. These are nice and snug at only 7"x7"x5" tall, perfect for in the spare tire well and other hidden mounting locations. We carry the lightweight mounting bracket for this battery that allows it to mount to any flat surface, or as direct replacement for any side post GM battery for only $35

Posted Image

Posted Image

PM, call, or e-mail me for low prices on any other Powermaster or XSpower batteries!!!

[email protected]

1-888-MECHMAN extensiion 7

• 2 weeks later...

this still going on??

I've sold all of the open-box and blemished units, but I still have FREE SHIPPING and the lowest prices on brand new XS power batteries. I keep them all in stock too.

• 3 weeks later...

still doing the free shipping mechman?

YES-

We still offer free shipping for SMD members, anywhere in the continental 48 states. That makes us the lowest cost domestic provider for XS power batteries.

thanks

Matt

YGPM

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.