Herrie's Photoshops

oh whenever u get bored heres my boy's yukon.... do tha exact same thing, except the rims

Posted Image

bump

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

Big thanks for my sigs man.

I'm VERY,VERY,VERY satisfied.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

These..

Posted Image

On here..

Posted Image

Did part of the work for ya..just doesn't have a tire on the first pic. The wheel is a 18"..the black one is 15" if that helps. And maybe a charcoal colored body with black top. Also could you make a second with all above but the wheels black.Thanks..sorry if that's too much.

Anyway I would really appreciate it if someone might take the time to do a drop, 22" rims And black paint. I am completely PS illiterate and I'm not afraid to admit it... so if someone could hook me up That would be great...No rush of course...I'll post a couple and you can just pic the one you think would look best...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not great lighting but there all I got until I get another camera!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i can change some stuff on cars etc. and will do on your ride.

Keep one thing in mind: I have only 2 hands and i will only start on a new car till the last one is ready.

Thanks for watching :)

Posted Image

To:

Posted Image

:)

hey man can you please take your time on this one liek make it good put some 20" like 5 or 6 spoke chrome rims sorry bout the turned wheel fix it if you can to make it strate lower it

take off chrom wheel well thinggs and do soem kinda of combination with the pait with these coloar liek a drak blue black and silver.

thanks

Posted Image

2002 chevy s10 step-side-STOCK

GONNA GET SOME STUFF FOR IT SOON THOUGH

Can you lower it a little, maybe just to where the wheels meet the fender lip, no tucking though. And also put some rims on it, these one's:

If you don't mind, I'd like 5 spokes painted body color and the others left chrome so it looks like every other spoke is white with the center caps left chrome. So the spoke in the 12 o'clock position should be chrome and go from there. I'd like the rims to be proportionate to about 20"

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the late reply man(and thanx for the reminder) :)

I kinda did what u asked:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived