Sonic Electronix

Suggestions for my dads F350...HU, Flipdown etc...

Don't know if most of you guys read but my dad had his truck broken into about a month ago.

He's going to replace the things that were stolen and more with "better" things.

He pretty much wants every thing "top of the line".

H/U- I suggested the Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD indash.

Flipdown- Still undecided. He's looking for some thing around 10-12", prefers 12" and needs to have a DVD player (built in).

HID- Wants some nice bright white HIDs (plug in play), they can have a hint of blue but not too much, looking for some thing around 6,000k-7500k.

I would go with the Alpine IVA D310 with the 10.2 overhead. Double check with of the seats and make sure you will have clerence between the two

Hid's thats a different story, how much is he looking to spend?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived