DC Sound Lab

Sketchups Turned Noobtastic's Wall

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

LOL I say the same thing about pills. :rofl:

Everything is always better in pairs.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

if it happens, i'll tune it on the low side just for you logan ;)

-Drew

aww i feel lucky, i wont cut my hair for a while to bust out a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif woo woo

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

aww i feel lucky, i wont cut my hair for a while to bust out a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif woo woo

Logan when I think of a hair trick, I usaully think of chicks.

Now thinking about you just messed up my day.LOL

Just Fuckin with ya!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Logan when I think of a hair trick, I usaully think of chicks.

Now thinking about you just messed up my day.LOL

Just Fuckin with ya!

lol, drew and me are both in seperate youtube vid's of steves doin hairtricks :P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: