This is my 87 Blazer that I traded an 06 Kawasaki Ninja 636 straight up for.

The suspension: Air Zenith Compressor, 5 gallon four port tank, air/water seperator, Slam Specialties RE7 bags up front. Inner fenderwells are removed along with the A/C and heater. The rear has 5 inch blocks right now til I get the money together to 4-link the rear with all the goodies to make it pretty.

The mods: Billet phantom grill with polished outer section, clear corners, blue H-4 headlights, 2-inch steel cowl induction hood, shaved door handles, body line, roof rack, tail skin, and Caddy tail lights. Brown, :crazy: , leather seats from a Camaro, brown carpet and door panels from a wrecked truck and a dash that looks like it puked wires everywhere. Also has 17 inch Billet Specialties rims with mix and match tires that are all the same size, just different makes.

The motor: It's got a 91 4.3 Vortec motor with TBI (shitty) and a 700R-4 transmission from the same truck.

The audio: It's got a 2 1/2 inch Flowmaster exhaust that dumps just before the rear axle and an air compressor. I wouldn't hear a stereo anyways, lol.

The truck needs a lot of work to be finished, but it's drivable now and I enjoy playin with it almost daily...kinda like mah pecker....lol.

Blazer9.jpg

Blazer3.jpg

Blazer4.jpg

Blazer5.jpg

Blazer7.jpg

th_Blazer6.jpg