well heres what kinda mods ive done to my geo

big three in 4guage

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

rockford fosgate 4guage wire to the back

Posted Image

my fiberglassed door pods covered in red flece to match car, (its my first fiberglass job so dont be to hard on me i tryed my best) and its built from 1/4'' birch

right side mid n xover polk audio db 6500 comps

Posted Image

right side tweet (i kno i fuked it up but it was my first try and i cut it with a jigsaw cause i couldn't find the holesaw lol)

Posted Image

left mid n xover (i have to refiberglass this pod because i tryed befor and it was to cold and it wouldn't setup) so its just red fleace for now, polk audio 6500 comps

Posted Image

same kinda messed up tweet place left tweet (i need to invest in some holesaws :( )

Posted Image

my rear deck was pritty much shit so i redone it completely with 1/4'' birch and made some speaker boxs for back 6&1/2's, polk db 650

Posted Image

Posted Image

sony 600w 4ch mids n highs amp

Posted Image

bazooka 700wrms@2ohm 500d sub amp

Posted Image

subs mtx 5500 1544 in the most shittyest prefab box that could ever be :( but ima redo it with subs faceing into cabbin for more sq and better output, ima halfto cut this bitch out of the car cause it barally got in there in one pice but i dont think its comein out in one piece lol the subs sound killer just this box makes em sound like shit lol

Posted Image

and voltage after big three, 14.8v at idle ftmfw!

Posted Image

Posted Image

now i kno some of it may look like ass or all of it but its my "learning" car, if i fuk up i will go back and fix but it sounds alot better than factory tho and looks somewhat good i think for a first time "customization job" lol, so dont be to hard on me but lemmie kno what u guys think?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

man i miss my old setup i had in there tho, 2 rockford he2 12's ina prefab ported box ran from a mtx 500d @ 1ohm and that shit was str8 wangin, and this shit aint all that good but ima redo the truck floor and what knot and try to do a box that will fit in trunk without takeing all the shit out first lol, and this box has major air leaks and shit, i might just burn it, ima have to take out the left sub cause it aint playin as loud as the right one i think a wire came loose or somethin, i built a ported box tuned to 38htz for one of those 15's and damn if it wasnt louder than what i got now lol, this box is complete shit anyone want it lol, i should of got that box my boy had the treos in it prolly would of slammed but ima redo a smaller sealed box faceing into cabbin, ( no fiberglass sealing off and what knot just yet im still learning and its cold as shit out so it wont work out right), but all in all i think im ketchin on pritty good, i wanna put my kicker tweets in the apillar like megalo did his but i unno if it will sound any better or make it any cleaner?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

the ground goes to chassis and to the transmition the same way it was factory, its hidden under the battery and breather box thats why u cant see it, i did the big 3 :)

• 9 months later...

did a lil more work on my geo

i wanna run my 2 mtx 5500 15's in there but i cant get a big enough box to fit in there, i barally could get my ported box to fit let alone a sealed one unless it was hella small

anyways heres some long over due update pics

keep in mind this is my practice car that i mess wit so if i screw up i can fix without spendin alot of money n it wouldn't really matter either

i carpeted my rear deck n made a new floor in the trunk out of 1/4'' birch plywood, same thing as rear deck

DSCN1412.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1413.jpg

its still in the works

what would yall do?

trade the 15's for a set of 12's or somethin?

i cant get a 16x16 sealed box in my geos trunk without kicking it lol, without speaker inside of course

now i might can get a decent sized sealed box for 2 15's in it if i take out the trunk floor board i made

would u size down speakers n make it clean or take out the board n run 15's n the hell wit clean?

i want it to be somewhat of a car to show what i can do, im pritty good wit wood working tho

would yall just cut the trunk floor in half n put in the sub box n then slip in the other panel?

i want somethin that will wang n sound good but will also fit in the trunk

that jl w0 12 box is tuned to around 45htz n i want to build one for it or somethin that will make it sound alot better

i can do clean work but i need input on what to do, sometimes i get builders block n dunno how to go bout something

im looking for more a sql or w/e setup so when i rebuild my truck i can still have some decent bangage in the geo

i kno the doors look like shit were the tweets are but i didn't have a hole saw so i did it wit a jig saw the best i could

• 6 months later...

Hell yeah, tons of access. Definitely build your box in the trunk with forward firing subs and port. Easily fit two 15s in there. Have confidence and jump right into it. Pull your spare tire and utilize that space too. The best projects are the ones where looks aren't an issue. Just ask thor, ugly is louder.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Lovin the staples bro. Nice clean install.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived