Dropmob Videos....

sorry but i think you ruined the 86 mustang (only because i belong to a mustang fan base and i believe four eyeds stay stock looking forever.... but the other cars look great just please shoot the 86 and put it out of its missery..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

sorry but i think you ruined the 86 mustang (only because i belong to a mustang fan base and i believe four eyeds stay stock looking forever.... but the other cars look great just please shoot the 86 and put it out of its missery..

wow.

im diggin that orange, i believe 93 style yota. super clean.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

that things been through 7 paint jobs and about $200K of builds and rebuilds and what not....it was built to be a Low-Euro, which means pretty much building anything out of the ordinary. For example, this got a perfect score (300/300) at the Supershow, it's called Casanova III. It's a Nissan 300ZX.

foster4.jpg

foster.jpg

foster1.jpg

foster5.jpg

foster2.jpg

foster3.jpg

....besides, he only takes it out maybe twice a year. He rolls a 98 Cobra daily :8) ....and it's got nothing but performance mods. It made me cream my pants everytime he gets into it..

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

i have been there a little over a year so i dont think i was there when the jeep was in question. I know what u mean about the roads around this town they are all horible i hate driving here. But if u all are going to any shows soon hit me up and i will b there. Keep building them sick rides.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

i have been there a little over a year so i dont think i was there when the jeep was in question. I know what u mean about the roads around this town they are all horible i hate driving here. But if u all are going to any shows soon hit me up and i will b there. Keep building them sick rides.

thanks man, we appreciate it. Some of us should be at Slammin & Jammin, Heritage, and we're putting on a weekend show this year, which we'll all be at.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

still even if it was a 83 i dont like mustangs being moddded like that... but i do appretiate all of the work he putinto it just not my style at all

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>