Thanks for the info then man, that helps me make my decision. :) I'll still get it done then, it'll just be after a while when I have the money to spare for non necessities.

I wish you weren't all the way up in texarkana man, if you were closer I'd see about getting you to do it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking to get a tattoo on my side including a wave design through hot rod pinstriping.....or a simple wave with simple pinstriping around it?

if anyone can, id love some ideas/drawings...

thankx.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I actually wanted to get a tattoo and I know exactly what I want to get.. I'm wondering how I could explain to the tattoo artist easily ... And am hoping that it won't look that tacky .. You know what I mean ..

I want a tiger tattoo but not the face or paws .. Just the fur ..

It would start from my upper back and move up my neck a little bit .. I want it to look like I am part tiger part human (i'm a girl by the way so I don't want it too masculine)

Like when you seen in the movies of how a werewolf starts to change when there is a full moon.. Does anyone know what I mean..

Archived