DAMN there is some HOURS up in that one!! ^^^

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your "Town" would probablyy love my Father-in-Laws back....Best back at the 2007 Tattoo Expo in San Francisco,Ca

Posted Image

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

yeah, that's some good work. that's the kind of stuff i get asked most to do. well, that, rebel flags, harley shit, and tribal. now, don't get me wrong, i don't mind doing that stuff, just not EVERY DAY!!! And I do the occasional butterfly and stars, too. :rolleyes: <that is an understatement!

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

cool bro, yea ill pay u for the design, but ill warn ya ive never ever seen anything like I am going to describe to you. I'm sure you have seen St Michael slaying Satan...I want that scene, however I want Michael to look as angels described in the bible. without getting too religious with ya, here is a passage i found that describes what angels appear as.

As for physical characteristics, angels are often described as winged. Isaiah also saw winged seraphim in his vision of the throne of heaven, each one having six wings (Isaiah 6:2). Ezekiel, too, saw visions of winged angels. One of the most complete descriptions of an angel is in Daniel 10:5-6: “I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist. His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.” The angel guarding Jesus’ tomb was similarly described: “His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow” (Matthew 28:3).

Whatever appearance angels take on, there is reason to believe they are incredibly beautiful. First, Ezekiel tells us that Lucifer’s beauty was such that it caused his heart to be “lifted up” in pride. In addition, it stands to reason that angels have extraordinary beauty because they are continually in the presence of Almighty God, whose glory is reflected upon all that is around Him.

OK, so this scene right down here

Posted Image

is what i want it based off of....except with Michael having a sword and chain instead of a scale...for he chains satan before slaying him....

oh also, if u can, draw it from any angle u want, it doesnt have to mirror the one above of course...i would like it to be as original as possible...

If this seems like something u would want to do, cool...if not its cool, i know its very difficult to try what i just described haha...lemme know :drinks:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

cool bro, yea ill pay u for the design, but ill warn ya ive never ever seen anything like I am going to describe to you. I'm sure you have seen St Michael slaying Satan...I want that scene, however I want Michael to look as angels described in the bible. without getting too religious with ya, here is a passage i found that describes what angels appear as.

As for physical characteristics, angels are often described as winged. Isaiah also saw winged seraphim in his vision of the throne of heaven, each one having six wings (Isaiah 6:2). Ezekiel, too, saw visions of winged angels. One of the most complete descriptions of an angel is in Daniel 10:5-6: “I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist. His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.” The angel guarding Jesus’ tomb was similarly described: “His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow” (Matthew 28:3).

Whatever appearance angels take on, there is reason to believe they are incredibly beautiful. First, Ezekiel tells us that Lucifer’s beauty was such that it caused his heart to be “lifted up” in pride. In addition, it stands to reason that angels have extraordinary beauty because they are continually in the presence of Almighty God, whose glory is reflected upon all that is around Him.

OK, so this scene right down here

Posted Image

is what i want it based off of....except with Michael having a sword and chain instead of a scale...for he chains satan before slaying him....

oh also, if u can, draw it from any angle u want, it doesnt have to mirror the one above of course...i would like it to be as original as possible...

If this seems like something u would want to do, cool...if not its cool, i know its very difficult to try what i just described haha...lemme know :drinks:

dude, i was raised in church. you're not getting too religious for me. Ha Ha. I'll see what I can come up with. Now, let me say this, to get the kind of detail you want, it's gonna have to be big and I mean BIG. The smaller a piece, the less detail you can put in it, mainly a problem only with doing faces and stuff. It's not that it won't look good now, it will just look like crap down the road, as your skin loses elasticity. Just something to keep in mind!

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

OK are we talking the whole back? If possible id like to keep it to half back...If that seems to be a problem, i guess doing only Michael without the scene will suffice :D That will also cut some work off your shoulders :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

DAMN there is some HOURS up in that one!! ^^^

yeah, i could do up a MASSIVE RF logo on your back for those 24's, ya promised me! HA HA HA!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Yeah I design a lot of tattoos. Actually do it everyday. Ha ha. What style of ambigrams do you like? I can draw ya something up.

kinda tribal style one way saying never and when flipped say regret

so never regret ambigram trybal style. like said ill pay for it. also i wont give out your work (like copies of it). it will stay w me

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

OK are we talking the whole back? If possible id like to keep it to half back...If that seems to be a problem, i guess doing only Michael without the scene will suffice :D That will also cut some work off your shoulders :)

I think halfback should be sufficient. I'll do some research and see what I can come up with. :D

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

that looks like Guy Atchinson's work....

yea is it is guys work

its even more awesome in person

guy has always done great stuff i got tattooed from him in 1995

tomato glad to see another tattoo artist around the audio sean

im ryan signorelli i own imperial tattoo been tattooing since 92 right outside of new orealens ,la

your my space pics are set to private

also check out mine

yea is it is guys work

its even more awesome in person

guy has always done great stuff i got tattooed from him in 1995

tomato glad to see another tattoo artist around the audio sean

im ryan signorelli i own imperial tattoo been tattooing since 92 right outside of new orealens ,la

your my space pics are set to private

also check out mine

awesome to know theres another tattoo artist on here. yeah, add me as a friend and you can check mine out. i had a problem with a couple stalkers for a bit. A couple girls just thought I was the sh!t, and one crazy dude! What can I say...the gays seem to like me! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif HA HA.

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Archived