Sonic Electronix

lol. im mixing again. runnin a 15" Punch P2 and a 15" Kicker L5. sounds good. slammin. just untill i get another 15" Kicker tho and hopefuuulllyy a box plan from Ray ;)

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

well get that other kicker quick man. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 3 weeks later...

so you guys are saying that i can't have two 18's in a ported enclosure tuned to 30hz and also have two 12's in a small sealed enclosure? the way that i see it is that the 18's will play the lows and the 1's would pick up where they leave off with a SS filter to make sure of it. i think that it would work just fine and sound great.

so you guys are saying that i can't have two 18's in a ported enclosure tuned to 30hz and also have two 12's in a small sealed enclosure? the way that i see it is that the 18's will play the lows and the 1's would pick up where they leave off with a SS filter to make sure of it. i think that it would work just fine and sound great.

yea dude i used to feel the same way. i figured mixing my 15'' eclipse with 2 10'' kicker cvrs would hit all the highs and lows i could throw at it. i herd alot of my friends systems who have 2 10s a few with 2 12's and one with 2 15's the only people who coud compare to loudness to the ear... was the kid with 2 kicker comp 15's and one of the kids with 2 JL 12's . my setup has a greater range of highs and lows. so i aways just figured my system was real good. i posted a simiar topic a while back and did alot of research and got alot of good advice, i am not not a big fan of mixing sub sizes, and am planning to sell my current setup, save up mad guap and get me a pair of 15'' L7s.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

heyy every one im new to this site but i find it really awsome and they whole mixing sub thing sounds like a good idea but apparently it doesnt work, but i have had an idea which may work but im not sure so here it is: what if you ran say 4 subs given that you have the space lol, so two say 15s for the real hard bass, running of theirs amp(s), and then two 10s for the music like rock for the quick response with a separate amp or amps, and have each amp run off toggle switches so that you an switch between either or and not both at once. that and i also got a question for keeping same sizes and brands what if you took two subs off separate amps and had them all tuned good and what not but have them in 2 different boxes like one in a sealed for response and one in ported for the bass what would that be like?

heyy every one im new to this site but i find it really awsome and they whole mixing sub thing sounds like a good idea but apparently it doesnt work, but i have had an idea which may work but im not sure so here it is: what if you ran say 4 subs given that you have the space lol, so two say 15s for the real hard bass, running of theirs amp(s), and then two 10s for the music like rock for the quick response with a separate amp or amps, and have each amp run off toggle switches so that you an switch between either or and not both at once. that and i also got a question for keeping same sizes and brands what if you took two subs off separate amps and had them all tuned good and what not but have them in 2 different boxes like one in a sealed for response and one in ported for the bass what would that be like?

you will be fine if you keep them in separate enclosures(10's in 1)(15's in the other)

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

i dont see why you would want this. just get a pair of decent 15s and they will play anything

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived