So I've had this vacation planned to key west for the past 6 months, we're leaving this friday (supposed to anyways). oh but wait, shit was definitely going way too smoothly, one of the girls im going with got a jury duty letter on saturday saying she has jury duty the 10th! WTF!! My vacation is ruined if they make her go to this, we all took all this time off work, saved all this money to go, and she gets a fucking jury duty letter. She's calling monday to see if they can do something for her since we have had this planned forever. I told her to tell them she's in florida right now, her mom got the mail, and she wont be back till the 15th, but I dk. Anyone else have some advice? Not only will I miss out on key west, I'll be missing sbn too :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

thats about all you she can do man that blows for real tho.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

So I've had this vacation planned to key west for the past 6 months, we're leaving this friday (supposed to anyways). oh but wait, shit was definitely going way too smoothly, one of the girls im going with got a jury duty letter on saturday saying she has jury duty the 10th! WTF!! My vacation is ruined if they make her go to this, we all took all this time off work, saved all this money to go, and she gets a fucking jury duty letter. She's calling monday to see if they can do something for her since we have had this planned forever. I told her to tell them she's in florida right now, her mom got the mail, and she wont be back till the 15th, but I dk. Anyone else have some advice? Not only will I miss out on key west, I'll be missing sbn too :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I know when my mom used to get them she just told them shes a teacher (with proof) and they would either drop it or reschedule to a better time for her. Try having her call the court or whoever issues the notices and see about having it rescheduled, not cancelled. They may be more willing.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

damn sux to be you

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

damn that really sucks man....I had it in november and was picked...2 weeks sucked....but Im pretty sure theres a paragraph @ the bottom of the letter that says you can call and get them to postpone it as long as its within a certain # of days from the week your scheduled...all shes gotta do is call...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

shit i got called for jury duty the first week i was 18.. but i got mine rescheduled to summer cuz i was still in school.. and i served it a week before the flood of 08 when the entire courthouse was flooded... wish i served it a week later lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

i had it for a month straight and it sucked. But they told me that if we had a trip planed that u can resheduale it to a diffrent month.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com