SounDigital

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that amp really putting out 8k?? if so then GAWD DAMN

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

if the 8k does around 13k then that means the 12k will do around 17k? and those boards are sexy, and how much does that 1000d birth? and the price on it? i need somethin that will do about 1500rms @2ohm or so, got anything that might fit my disctription and not pull the hell out of my electrical? oh and ur amp only has a single 80amp fuse and my memphis has 4 30amp fuses, but anyways looks like yall did some homework, are they heavy?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i wanna hear more about these amps along with some pricing.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

if the 8k does around 13k then that means the 12k will do around 17k? and those boards are sexy, and how much does that 1000d birth? and the price on it? i need somethin that will do about 1500rms @2ohm or so, got anything that might fit my disctription and not pull the hell out of my electrical? oh and ur amp only has a single 80amp fuse and my memphis has 4 30amp fuses, but anyways looks like yall did some homework, are they heavy?

18000W exactly on 16V, and for you I would recommend the SD1800, nice tiny amp, very good sound and pretty small, 1800W on 12.6V and 2 or 4 ohms.

Posted Image

They are a bit heavy because of the massive heatsink, 60mm thickness on the FETs line.

can i see the guts of the 1800? and whats the price range on it? and hell ya i get lost in my avatar everytime i see it, i want to lick EVERY part of jessical biels body :wub:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 1 month later...

Murilo is selling very good product and knows his stuff and seems really invested in providing good customer service for Sounddigital. These amps seem to be rock solid. Nice to have another company from Brazil make it's way to the states. It's an uphill battle when working with North America in the 12v industry but Murilo with SD has the product line to do some damage here.

Archived