White Tint?

Thewes

I've decided to go white on my new car, but now I need to find out a way to have white window tint. Ive looked all around the internet and can't find pretty much anything on white vehicle tint. I found a "frosted white film" which is for house use, and Im sure it could be applied to a car, but I've never seen it personally so I dont know how it would look on a car or if it would even work. Another option would also be vinyl, but that seems like it would really mess with me being able to see out, and I dont want any of that. So does anyone have suggestions?

Frosted white film...

http://www.continentalwindowfashions.com/c...=GI01-01-PFW486

teamsundown-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the frosted white is not legal for automotive use, I may be wrong though

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

you would think you would stay away from tint since it (and your stupidity) jacked you on your last ride, but whatever

i dont like the white, thats my .02

My stupidity? Lets be fucking serious now. Your calling me stupid because I had illegal tint? That is a big statement to make man. Alot of people have illegal tint, especially ones on this forum. I liked you, thought you were a pretty cool guy, but don't go saying shit like that in one of my threads when I'm trying to get some help. I'll tint every car I own for the rest of my life, its a great thing to have on all cars.

teamsundown-1.jpg

logan that was pretty fucked up straight up calling him (and just about everyone else) stupid. i bet 90% of everyone on this forum have window tint (including me) ive been hit before and i STILL fuck with it. keep your smartass comments to yourself enjoy your 3 day vaca....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

logan that was pretty fucked up...but w/e anywayz back on topic i dont think white tint is legal on any cars and if it is then go for it

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Platinum series? explain my man. Ive thought about reflective but havent looked into it.

Honestly, I think if everything was done right, the white would look awesome. You never know til you try right? Buy some for yourself and tint one window, take a picture of just the car and THAT window, then see how you like it, or post it so we can check it out.

I'll be stickin with black though. ;)

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived