numatik

Numatik's Doored S-20 - bodydropped on doors, ext-ext cab, 10 subs full frame build!

1,368 posts in this topic

damn you guys got hella work done, lots of deadener!!

yuup most of the deadner is coming out... 2 words DRY ICE :01nocomment8so:

Lmao u can probably say 2something ts 10's in a clamshel? thats all imma say its all in works right now

i dont know where he is gonna get more of these woofers they are being phased out at T3

the new t600 is looking very tempting tho

Edited by zfrerichs

yuup most of the deadner is coming out... 2 words DRY ICE :01nocomment8so:

sssh! still in the works!! lol

Lmao u can probably say 2something ts 10's in a clamshel? thats all imma say its all in works right now

SSSSHHHHH god damn it!!!!!!!! say no more!!!

i dont know where he is gonna get more of these woofers they are being phased out at T3

the new t600 is looking very tempting tho

i can scrounge more woofers, but may upgrade... this build is gettin more expensive every day..... just wait tho i have some tricks up my sleeve !

alright its 5am i gotta get some sleep il post pics 2marro even tho navi got a shitload up lol thanx brotha!

any locals wanna pound beer and cut up a minitruck with a plasma are more then welcome to come by! its always goin down!!

sssh! still in the works!! lol

SSSSHHHHH god damn it!!!!!!!! say no more!!!

dont worry about it thats all that was said from me...haha gotta keep them watching and thinkin wth is he going to do lol

wth r u doing up at 5 12 am u crackhead

dont worry about it thats all that was said from me...haha gotta keep them watching and thinkin wth is he going to do lol

wth r u doing up at 5 12 am u crackhead

lol

yeah ended up watchin a movie with julie then goin to davis and drinkin. next thing i knew it was 5am lol

LMao damn...

check your myspace foo.. im workin on the plr brrrr front conversion right now

navi got most the pics up but il post more and give more of a breakdown:

friday night was the last drive before the build and there were like 40 trucks deep at sunrise in sac, so i had to throw the truck on the ground!

DSCN1084.jpg

it was worth it, and say good bye to those gay ass cadi lights. i never liked them anyway and il be doin a fresh combo skin. also my rear view camera survived!!

DSCN1086.jpg

pre teardown

DSCN1094.jpg

amp comin out

DSCN1095.jpg

steel amp rack with grade 8 bolts and rubber feet. anybody mounting of these heavy ass amps can copy this rack, it worked really well was really easy to build

DSCN1096.jpg

back in the box till its time again :(

DSCN1097.jpg

halfway gutted, box, woofers and some wiring removed

DSCN1101.jpg

some screws from the woofers lol 80 total

DSCN1100.jpg

started tearing out the front, here it is with my 2" drop spindle removed and replaced with a stock spindle. by doing this it changes the geometry of the suspension allowing more camber. more camber = more hood clearance, but more hood clearance requires more space around the engine bay. laying big wheels is all about sacrifices....

DSCN1103.jpg

here is a mockup up of where the wheel will be when im on the doors. if you loo back in my thread ul see that before this rebuild my tires were about 1/2in away from the hood, now there right there but im going down another 2.5inches. so you see where the camber comes in. with drop spindles it would be wayyyyy above

DSCN1105.jpg

a little more fab is needing nothing to major to make the fitment right

DSCN1106.jpg

so for the rest of this week il be finishing tearin everything out, and hopefully be starting a new bodydrop table my other one got fucked up. stay tuned!!

navi got most the pics up but il post more and give more of a breakdown:

DSCN1106.jpg

so for the rest of this week il be finishing tearin everything out, and hopefully be starting a new bodydrop table my other one got fucked up. stay tuned!!

heeey theres me rockstar stat few beers and i was on haha

cant wait for this to start ill be over next weeknd