ok im old school, still running a sidekick 2, lately the first problem i encounter is:

when i get a picture msg. the number comes up as "333" i cannot view the pic from my phone, i have to get on a pc log into tmobile.com goto album then i can view the pic. yea its a P.I.T.A.

problem 2 refers to problem above. 10 ppl can send me a pic, it all says from "333" i dont care who send me what but i dont know who sent it, maybe i want to send a msg back saying damn she hot or man thats nasty...dont know who sent it.

problem 3. 1 to 2 times a month my phone just restarts itself whenever it wants. it erases everything on the phone, slowly it comes back but it always deletes my text and those never come back. also it put some of my ringtones in pending and they may not come back till it does this process again and then a dif. ringtone will be pending

been with tmobile 5 years now and these are the only problems within the last 4-5 mnths i have ever encountered. right now 9 of 10 ringtones are pending since yesterday

anybody have a solution besides switching phone companies

ok im old school, still running a sidekick 2, lately the first problem i encounter is:

when i get a picture msg. the number comes up as "333" i cannot view the pic from my phone, i have to get on a pc log into tmobile.com goto album then i can view the pic. yea its a P.I.T.A.

problem 2 refers to problem above. 10 ppl can send me a pic, it all says from "333" i dont care who send me what but i dont know who sent it, maybe i want to send a msg back saying damn she hot or man thats nasty...dont know who sent it.

problem 3. 1 to 2 times a month my phone just restarts itself whenever it wants. it erases everything on the phone, slowly it comes back but it always deletes my text and those never come back. also it put some of my ringtones in pending and they may not come back till it does this process again and then a dif. ringtone will be pending

been with tmobile 5 years now and these are the only problems within the last 4-5 mnths i have ever encountered. right now 9 of 10 ringtones are pending since yesterday

anybody have a solution besides switching phone companies

I don't have T-Mobile, but it seems (to me anyway) as if these problems are more phone related than provider related. Have you tried with another phone? (Not sure if T-Mobile uses SIM cards or not)

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

If your SK2 is re-booting and dumping everything on the phone, sounds like your SK2 is going bad ... not a T-Mobile problem.

I've always received the sender's phone number on incoming pics on my Blackberry's and G1, so I don't know what's up with that.

Is your SK2 still under warranty? Do you have phone insurance?

Have you tried a different phone?

219682829.png

yea i have never ran into that problem with any of my tmobile phones i love my g1 now though

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

the phone is old, no more warranty. insurance is high enough that i might as well just buy a new phone im just not going that route right now.

t mobile does use sim cards just dont habe another phone to try it on.

for "333"number thing it use to always show the number and i could view the pic on the phone, recently now i get "333" and even using the internet on my phone i still cant view them unless i use a pc