hell yea Sable, Dynamat is the shit.

the other shit, is just plain shit, it may be a little cheaper, but in reality you need a lot more of it to get the same number.

yes, that does mean I dont like hushmat, if it used a thicker-than .002" constraining layer, it would perform a hell of a lot better.

basically what im sayin'. the only reason ya'll like it so much is because of how its butyls cured, makes it sticky.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I've got Dynamat in my trunk alone, and it makes a huge difference. I prefer Dynamat over all other dampening materials

yup x2 have three layers on my doors and its solid as a rock and i noticed a huge difference. getting ready to do my roof.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

dropped post.

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-