Wtt: 2 12in Fi Ssds

Amalan

I want to trade my 2 12in Fi SSD's D1 for whatever really. im really looking for some nice multi channel amps preferably a nice 4 channel for the 2 subs or a nice 6.5" component set. but id be willing to trade for some subs, hu, anything electronic that may interest me basically haha.

here are some pics i dont have pics with my name though sorry ill get one up later

Posted Image

Posted Image

i also have a team toxic ported bandpass box id be willing to trade with them also but only if youre somewhat close to the ohio/indiana area. i really dont feel like shipping that box.

also heres a vid of the subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp274T4hpvA...re=channel_page

this is sort of a 1 day thing btw im deciding what i wanna do by tomorrow cause i have an ad posted up on ca.com and already have a ton of offers

oh man - I remember when you got those. I just sent mine if for a recone to change the ohms and add the copper coil

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

oh man - I remember when you got those. I just sent mine if for a recone to change the ohms and add the copper coil

haha yeah these got reconed too and after that i upgraded and sort of let these lay around for a while theyve barely been played with the new recone maybe an hour or so. i miss them though they sound a lot a lot a lot better than my btl.

YGPM

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what are the rms on these

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

what other electronics would you be willing to trade...got a closet full of random shit.

2 xbox 360's, 2 ps3's, denon reciever...etc...lmk

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Archived