Box Build For 15" L7, Plexiglass, Fiberglass, Aeroports, Faux Leather

how do u measure the vol of the fibre glass section bro

well on this one its not really much of a difference with it being just a rectangle box, so i just measured another shape outside the fiberglass area and subtracted it to the volume if it were a rectangular box

but usually what people do is they get a 1 cubic feet box and fill it will packing peanuts and just fill up the space, if its 2 and a half boxes then its 2.5 cu ft

Posted Image

i love the look :acute: , turned out great. no i wanna try something like that. :yahoo:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Nice Nice Nice very clean install and craftmanship

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

thanks for the kind comments!

im still waiting for the decal to arrive =(

• 2 weeks later...

here is a vid of it in action!

LED's weren't wired yet, waiting for the logo still

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

• 6 months later...

Archived