I have a 2003 Pontiac Vibe with over 101,000 miles on it. I notice when i start the car in the garage,(or first time of the day), it makes alot of noise. If i let it warm up for a few minutes it isnt as loud, but if i dont warm it when i turn the wheel or hit the gas it makes a weird noise by the rotars? Is it just the braking fluid that needs to be warmed up?

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2003 Pontiac Vibe with over 101,000 miles on it. I notice when i start the car in the garage,(or first time of the day), it makes alot of noise. If i let it warm up for a few minutes it isnt as loud, but if i dont warm it when i turn the wheel or hit the gas it makes a weird noise by the rotars? Is it just the braking fluid that needs to be warmed up?

Probably the power steering pump, at least that's what it sounds like. Either it's good and just needs to warm up or it's on it's way out.

You have the same motor my car has I believe..When I first start mine up it's noisy until it gets warm. I think its the valve train. Not sure what you mean a noise by the rotors when you hit the gas and turn. Turning noises can be power steering..check fluid...that's more of a whining noise.