Layin Frame,Sonoma.......with a few ponys backin it up...PIX TOO

Body droppin is when you cut out the floorboards and build raised ones right? If so, just making sure I'm on the right track. But what is channeling? What are the benefits of it?

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channeling is where you just cut out a small section of the floor that is just big enough for the frame rail to fit in there. That way you have the appearance of a stock floor body drop. At least I do believe that's right.

Channeling is where you just cut out a small section of the floor that is just big enough for the frame rail to fit in there. That way you have the appearance of a stock floor body drop. At least I do believe that's right.

So channeling and body droppin would be the same thing right?

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

So channeling and body droppin would be the same thing right?

Somewhat....it's the same principle. You just don't cut out the whole floor.

Not just laying frame, but body dropped.

Nice.

So you fell in love huh? I thought that kinda thing wasn't for you?

Damn Jon Im telling you...............after going over there last night.................

I WANT A MINITRUCK

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats his Xtreme also

alright now that Ive gat yallZ attention...........The  sanoma is a work in progress,still under construction.....the red extreme in that pic,,,,,his other truck.........

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived