Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Update is not a whole lot....haha....the door panels are sitting in the garage.......the subs are sitting in the basement......that and I need a Rockford T8004 and 2 sets of Rockford Power Componets and then i can start....been really busy but I promise more to come.........stay tuned

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 3 months later...

OK, Here is the update as of today I dont have a Trailblazer SS anymore....I went out and bought a 2007 Chevy Avalanche LTZ.......So the build begins.........I am not sure what I am going to do yet......I will get some pics of the truck tomorrow.......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

OK, Here is the update as of today I dont have a Trailblazer SS anymore....I went out and bought a 2007 Chevy Avalanche LTZ.......So the build begins.........I am not sure what I am going to do yet......I will get some pics of the truck tomorrow.......

What made you switch from an 08 TBSS to an 07 Avalanche???

Staying posted...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

Trailblazer was fun but small.....now I have the entire bed of the Avalanche to build with........that and the Avalanche has every possible option available......real nice truck......I am planning on 4 18, 15, or 12's......I have a Soundstream XXX lined up.......that and i still have everything from the origianl build plus a few extras.....so all in all it will be similar to the TBSS but I thnk it will be a lot better.......I will post some pics of the truck today

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived