We are in the process of remodeling my kitchen this past weekend and we were taking a break I had put some ribs on the grille and were fixing to enjoy them when I realized we needed cokes. So I get in my car to go to the store but my friend down the street had some left over from his party so I head back home in my car. So as I am pulling in to my driveway (I live on the corner) I have to swing wide. well the retards across the sterrt will not move out of the way so i finally get in the driveway and head across the street to ask them why they couldn't move. No answer. well it escilates to where their friend JOE DIRT takes off spinning his tires driving reckless in a neighbor hood with kids. i will thee you alll about why we called him Joe Dirt later. As my brother is he see this act of iditioism and procedes to tell his friends that he could kill some kid in a neighborhood and then they tell me my radio can cause some kid to get killed also. Then he says I better have an alarm on my ride. I should have called the cops but they were moving out thisweekend and this happened on sunday and I dont plan on them comming back. he will be my only suspect if and when something happens. They are the poster people for WHITE TRAILER TRASH. They got kicked out of the house they were in and moved to a trailer. I have nonthing againg trailers just dont set the sterotype.

This Joe DIRT person I was talking about looks just like the person in the mullet motovational poster. 1992 camaro no interior, rear wheels stick out about 3 inches front tire is a donut spare, gear shifter about 3 ft long, hood frnders, and body ate three different colors, and the kicke to it metal studs on the rear fender, drilled out for 5 on each side bit only has 4 on each side.

homboy that told me I hope you have an alarm his ride was rejected by the dump, late 80's s-10 with a similuar set up as Joe Dirts car just not as fast. but just as ugly......

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

The nerve of some ppl......

like the ppl who put threads up first thing in the morning that make no sence and have more grammatical errors then actual words or phrases... :dry:

I want my 5 minutes back!

I will call for it, just be prepared to give me 5 minutes at my calling...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

like the ppl who put threads up first thing in the morning that make no sence and have more grammatical errors then actual words or phrases... :dry:

Sorry you did not like what I had to say about my weekend!!!!

I didn't know that you were the grammer police, Sorry Officer Rosco P. Coltrane!!!!!

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

thats Doctor Officer Roscoe P. Coltrane to you lil mister

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

As I was reading it, I was hoping that I wouldn't be the first...

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Sorry Doctor Officer Rosco P. Coltrane!!!!!!!

Regardless if he or someone else touches my ride he's my first suspect and I can't say what i'll do because I dont know... All I do know is that it will not be nice.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg