Sonic Electronix

I was mapping it out though and if I'm towing I really ain't trying to go over the Grapevine. I'm probably gonna go around the backway like going to Vegas and drop down from there. FUCK L.A. traffic. LOL.

What you pulling with a mini-Van? I've headed over the grapevine pulling a hopper/dancer loaded w/batteries and pumps and have had no problems whatsoever...once over the top you hit the 210 through the Berdo hills and its a nice ride the rest of the way.... :8)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, the clock is ticking. Have fun wiring up that many subs. :girl_devil: hopefully i'll be able to hear the beast tomo. good luck :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :spiteful:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Thanks for the 411.

I was mapping it out though and if I'm towing I really ain't trying to go over the Grapevine. I'm probably gonna go around the backway like going to Vegas and drop down from there. FUCK L.A. traffic. LOL.

I was looking the other week at some spots in Yucca Valley.

Where you guys at? Have Mel text me the 411

If anything I'm gonna be heading out of San Jose around the same time as Bill. It would not be much out of my way to shoot straight over to 99 and head down that way.

HOWEVER, LET ME GET MY ASS BACK TO TESTING TODAY AND I'LL CONFIRM TONIGHT IF I'M GONNA ROLL!!!. Truck still ain't doin a 150 :search: It's close. If I can get my current equipment to do it I know I can gain with more powerful stuff or give these amps 16 Volts and call it a day.

so if you go through vegas would you take the 40 and get off on exit 9 and take the 95 through parker?? if so you will be going through my town and its spring break T N A FTW haha.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

What you pulling with a mini-Van? I've headed over the grapevine pulling a hopper/dancer loaded w/batteries and pumps and have had no problems whatsoever...once over the top you hit the 210 through the Berdo hills and its a nice ride the rest of the way.... :8)

Speaking of mini-van, You bringing out the diva-mobile?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so if you go through vegas would you take the 40 and get off on exit 9 and take the 95 through parker?? if so you will be going through my town and its spring break T N A FTW haha.

I think wat he meant is there is a highway that goes from Bakersfield to las vegas, and he might catch the 395 south.

Do you live in parker???

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

lol nurd.... :P

SHHHH!!

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz