oh gawd, what have you done Steve, we're all doomed ! hahahaha :D

I am usually all over political discussions (minor in Political Science) but this site is too much of an asset for me to screw up with facts. Politics are like religion... the truth is what you want it to be, not necessarily what is true. I coined that in a paper a few years back. (I'm sure I wasn't the first to believe so).

Being a fellow military member, I also have my views, but I'm going to use this section as more of an educational reference. But I agree with the flaming rules. Some ppl get bent out of shape about politics.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Where is this button? I have never been able to see it on my account lol. Maybe im just missing it.

Says report on the left at the base of every post.

This forum now has everything except the kitchen sink. :)

Steve what are you going to do once you've conquered all of the internet?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 3 years later...

honestly for those that think its a bad idea, it might be a good idea for you to avoid that area ;)

i probably will to for the most part.

one thing ill promise you guys - there wont be a religion one........that aint happenin here.

Your a wise man sir. (IMHO and I mean IMHO)I personally think men should never speak of religion and politics, but that could change, pinned topics is as far as Ive got.I'll predict redundant topics and pretentious view's.

R.I.P...99'Dodge Grand Caravan

03 Lancer Oz

Big 3

HU-JVC KD-530

RCA's-rockerfosgate

41/2 inch Infinity mids

Subs-(12's)2 Orion xtr124

Amp-Coustic600se

battery-2 x stock, 1x Shuriken SK-BT20

Box-L-ported 3.562cubes@35Hz

miscellaneous-stinger volt-meter, gain nob, (coming soon bass pro,eq,line drive)

I dont have flex yet but damn I sound good,(coming soon....flex)

Check out my HHR install

Everything I install or build here:http://s1160.photobu...s/q485/MrBfree/

Also video's of my Car with the new box.http://www.youtube.c...lentGyge/videos

• 3 years later...

i swear we gotta get this bitches out of office.. see how they only do things that benefit them.. who can come up with tampons being exempt from taxation but females.. how about we exempt male products from taxation as well. we spend lots of money and pay lots of tax too on shit we need

i guess thats one way to getting votes

The average woman could buy a whole lot of crap with all the money she spends on tampons. Over the course of a lifetime, a woman may spend an estimated $1,773.33 on tampons alone, according to the Huffington Post, along with other menstrual products — adding up to a whopping $18,000.

Though lawmakers are unable to do much to eliminate menstruation (sorry, ladies), a pair of California assembly members are making a bold move to save women more than a few bucks. On Tuesday, the very first day of the legislative session, California assemblywoman Cristina Garcia (D) introduced Assembly Bill 1561, a measure that would make tampons, pads and other menstrual products exempt from state sales tax.

Each year, Garcia said, California women pay more than $20 million in taxes on tampons and sanitary napkins, despite making an average of 79 cents on the dollar compared to men.

Garcia and assemblywoman Ling Ling Chang ®, who co-authored the measure, claim the added fee places a burden on women who have no choice but to pay it.

"This is not insignificant to women, especially poor women on a tight budget who struggle to pay for basic necessities like a box of tampons or pads every month for their adult life," Garcia said in a statement. "Women have no choice but to buy these products, so the economic effect is only felt by women, and women of color are particularly hard hit by this tax. (so only women of color have periods?)You can't just ignore your period."while menstrual products continue to be considered a luxury item. According to Garcia and Chang, the discrepancy is just one more example of sexism in society — and a wrong they hope to right.