Im not going to try to guess what it is, but Im hoping it has something to do with installing bagz.

But no matter what it is, do work son.

• 1 month later...

yo, you be huffing that 5 gallon can foo... :pardon:

~jbondox

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

• 2 weeks later...

yo, you be huffing that 5 gallon can foo... :pardon:

~jbondox

Jim...How the hell are you.....glad to see u here man...

everybody else on the board..........if this man starts posting pix.......PAY ATTENTION.......THIS MAN CAN FABRICATE.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Jim...How the hell are you.....glad to see u here man...

everybody else on the board..........if this man starts posting pix.......PAY ATTENTION.......THIS MAN CAN FABRICATE.....

Shit... you're the man!!! I like the easy stuff now... Look at all the crazy stuff you are getting into! How's the family and your buddy down the road?

Shit... you're the man!!! I like the easy stuff now... Look at all the crazy stuff you are getting into! How's the family and your buddy down the road?

well Jim......the buddy down the road...havnt heard from him in a very long time.....and the family...finally fell apart....other than that bro....all is well....still just playin in the garage ...with my fiberglassing hobbie..still not getting paid to do it...lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Wow, hit me up some time when you get a chance.

Archived