Mechman Alternators

300 Amp Units On Sale - $100 Off

are these the same ford alts that fit into honda crx?

No, the CRX requires one of our custom machined units in order for it to be a direct bolt in.

You could buy a Ford style unit 300 amp for $399 and make your own bracket for a CRX if you want.

Keep in mind that the little 3 rib belt on a CRX will have a hard time gripping a 300 amp alternator. They typically start slipping at about 200 amps worth of load.

Hey I know your sale ends on 4-29-09. Between this paycheck and my next paycheck, I'd be able to get one of these. The only bad thing is....my next paycheck after this isn't till 4-30-09. Could you spare me an extra day or two with the sale?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Hey I know your sale ends on 4-29-09. Between this paycheck and my next paycheck, I'd be able to get one of these. The only bad thing is....my next paycheck after this isn't till 4-30-09. Could you spare me an extra day or two with the sale?

No problem, just call me on the 30th.

thanks

Matt

Are these available in the GM CS130 model?

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

how much is that alt with a dual bracket for my 2004 gm with a 5.3? Also i have a stock up graded 145 on the truck now will your dual bracket work? Got tax return money in and i need one baaaaadddddd.

Our complete dual kit is on sale right now for $499 shipped!! That comes with a 250 amp Rhino series alt, pigtail, bracket, belt, idler pulley, and hardware. That is a screamin' deal for a complete kit. (Reg. $599 plus shipping) The Rhino unit that we include usualy dynos out around 270 amps so-

you would have about 415 amps on tap- :hairtrick:

Just give me a call, I have them instock and can ship today.

1-888-MECHMAN

thanks

Matt

Our complete dual kit is on sale right now for $499 shipped!! That comes with a 250 amp Rhino series alt, pigtail, bracket, belt, idler pulley, and hardware. That is a screamin' deal for a complete kit. (Reg. $599 plus shipping) The Rhino unit that we include usualy dynos out around 270 amps so-

you would have about 415 amps on tap- :hairtrick:

Just give me a call, I have them instock and can ship today.

1-888-MECHMAN

thanks

Matt

Matt,

Is this dual alternator kit the same price for the 2007 5.3v8 flex fueled trucks too?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....