Missing Cover For Fuse Holder

My friend gave me a 4 gauge wiring kit with a Fosgate fuse holder already put in. Problem is, I can't find the plastic cover for it. Now what do I do? Can I just wrap the holder in electrical tape? It's a 100A...blade? I'm not sure...an older kit, clear plastic lid with the red RF logo. The tabs were broken off of it when I got it; it was held on with zip-ties. Any advice?

Too many projects, too little time...

U could wrap it with with plastic wrap cover the exposed ends with E-Tape. Or shit run out and by a fuse holder gotta think do u want a fire hazzard in ur vehicle when u can go to the local radio shop and grab a 20 fuse holder.

yea i would just run and get a new fuse holder, better safe then sorry

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

just throw a condom over it and call er a day :P

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

pics? i may be able to help you out depending on what you need

Edited by emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer