i got the $20 set of smokein buds at radioshack n they have great trebble, great bass, and dont distort, and well worth the money,and can we make a thread of on ear headphones? im looking for some cheap but good bass output n clean sound, those bose ones i heard at best buy sound killer, but im not lookin to spend $150 for a set of headphones

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a 2 sets of the skull candy smokin' buds headphones and they work great.

much better than any other $30 headphones i've used.

i like the way skull candy headphones are. they get plenty loud, sound clear, and produce great bass all for a cheap price.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

got the dd headphones today, sound about the same as the skullcandy on the bass end with a cleaner upper end. nothing worth the way extra in price. kinda saddens me considering the price diff, i'll mess around with the ports a few days and see what i can get out of them.

upon further inspection i noticed that one of my buds is missing the lil cloth thing that shields you from seeing the inner speaker thats in the middle of the bud.

IMO its nothign that really has anyhting to do with sound, but in a quality standpoint this is my second set and they still arent correct. im not going to pay ANOTHER 12 bucks to send them back a second time. i'll just not buy anything else from them and to think ive bought alot of stuff from them in the last month. oh well guess they got thier money and thats all that matters.

furthermore quality control on these must be done out of house becasue i have no issues with my woofers or amps from DD but in all honesty these are pieces of shit for what they are hyped up to be. I'm looking at the cord on them as i type this and its hella flemsy the buds wont stay in my ear for jack shit and ive tryed all of them. In all honesty the little bit of improvement on highs isnt enough for me to say they are "better" then 10-14 dollar skull candy headphones.

before naysayers come talking crap about source material.

outputs have been

denon reciever with a reducer to the 3mm

ipod

laptop

nintendods

psp

ive tryed CD's mp3s, and everythign and am not impressed to say the least.

i enjoy mine. I think when these go im gonna give the v modas a shot. They are better than the run of the mill cheapies that you get and I have the problem with getting them to stay in my ear when running or what not but thats the only time. since i only paid 55 bucks for em im content.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i paid 59 plus 13 shipping then anothee 12 to ship them back so they arent worth the money imo considering the performance ive got out of cheap ass skullcandys and the fact that the cords on them are so damn thin and flimsy that im predicting me fucking them up.

besides the semi-harsh highs i favor v-moda bass freqs the most

second would be the cheap skullcandy's, mine were called ink'd... and they get low

i dont get it tho... the response on skull candys are 100hz-18000... the ink'd are 20-20000... so im guessing thats why the lows stand out compared to the smokins

edit* all skull candys headphones, not ear buds say 100hz and up... whats with that.. nevermind.. i cant read

i want to try to wood in ear buds

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Yea thanks James, i too have come to realize that my DDs are shit :(

My 15 dollar skull candys have a better seal than those :(

My DDs are just sitting inside my nightstand...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived