I May Have Deleted Something I Shouldnt Have

heres wat happend, i keep gettin this pop up bubble thing that keeps tellin me my disk space is low so i go into my programs and start deleting some programs because ive downloaded software here and there for guitar distortion and stupid stuff like that, anyway i delete this one program that i didnt think anything of,well then my computer restarts itself and wen it comes back up my windows and toolbar and font are huge and it asks me if i want it to resize it back to normal and i click yea and it does it and thats the end of that. but now wen i go to drag a window it like leaves a trail of itself behind it lol if u can understand what im sayin. like you know when your computer is freezing up and you drag a window across the screen and it leaves a trail of itself lol thats what im sayin but it moves uber slow and the trail disapears. ill make a video of this if necessary. also when im on here and i scroll down it like takes a second to react to wat i did then it kinda looks like a wave comes down the screen and shows me my new image. help me please!

If I remember the days before Vista, I remember that that popup you got was some sort of virus, and it is what is causing your computer to run slowly....Start up in safe mode, go to add/remove programs, and find that one...Also I would run Spybot and Adaware...do a disk cleanup, and you should be good.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Did you just delete stuff in the programs folder? You supposed to un-install through the control panel....If you dont know what it is...LEAVE IT ALONE..

yes i un installed it thru control panel. and what does this have to do with tryin to find a solution to my problem?

For the big font problem:

If you have XP, right click on your Desktop and click properties. Go to the appearance tab. There you can change the font size and more when you click the Advanced button. It's not usually viruses that do this but somewhere along the line it changed your theme.

like you know when your computer is freezing up and you drag a window across the screen and it leaves a trail of itself lol thats what im sayin but it moves uber slow and the trail disapears. ill make a video of this if necessary. also when im on here and i scroll down it like takes a second to react to wat i did then it kinda looks like a wave comes down the screen and shows me my new image. help me please!

It looks like your Display Driver might have been reset. Update your graphics card drivers! I'm sure that this will fix the problem.

Edited by dwz

rofl.. damn i know what u mean.. but can u system restore?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

rofl.. damn i know what u mean.. but can u system restore?

yea i did that thing where it takes it back to an earlier date and that still didnt take care of the problems and i jus got pissed and said bye bye and earased EVERYTHING lol anyone know that program the rips files off of your ipod?