My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

damn such a good idea for the batteries.

I always thought that was lost space to me but now that you showed me I am going to take some measurements :)

interested to watch the progress on this build.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

well im about to go work on finishing up wiring the batteries, i was wondering if it would be ok for me to run my negative from my amps to my negative on the batteries? i am also getting all the wiring in place so i can install my box. might get done tonight. might not. dunno, hopefully the rain holds out.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

can anybody help me out real quick. i need to know if its ok to wire my amps ground to the batteries? i went out and did a little work but untill i finish wiring the batteries i cannot move on. i could just run another gound to the frame but if i dont have to put another hole in my floor then i dont want to. i mean the frame is a common ground point so i would think it hsould be fine but i would like some more opionions. thanks

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

can anybody help me out real quick. i need to know if its ok to wire my amps ground to the batteries? i went out and did a little work but untill i finish wiring the batteries i cannot move on. i could just run another gound to the frame but if i dont have to put another hole in my floor then i dont want to. i mean the frame is a common ground point so i would think it hsould be fine but i would like some more opionions. thanks

Yes you can run your amplifier grounds right to the Kinetiks http://www.kinetikaudio.com/manuals/khccells.pdf

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

here are some shots of what got done this weekend. not alot i know but it was time consuming trying to figure out the best spot and make it look half way decent. i really didnt want a bunch of wires just everywhere. the center amp is raised up a bit so i can run my speaker wires underneath it instead of between the amps. so all i got done was figure out where to put the amps so that they look good and the wire works (and looks good). mounted the amps and the power and grond blocks. I ran power and ground to each amp. i drilled out the terminals on the amps to accept my Knukoncepts 8ga. and i wired the subs. i still need to run power from the batteries to the box and i need to hook up my speakers, RCA's and remote wire. also i need to put the scope on them and set the gains.....i figues a couple more days. hopefully. oh yeah i still need to wire up my stinger volt meter.

Posted Image

oh dont pay attention the the speaker wires, i should get a box from darvex today that will clean those up a bit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

the amps are in the back of the box by the way. i didnt want to put them there but i wasnt sure where to put them. i thought about under the rear seat but when you try to fold the seat down it wont go all the way down and i use my truck to haul shit all the time. but thats what i have so far.

d(-__-)b

off to get some wiring done. updates later.

d(-__-)b

Archived