My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

Looks great man and i love what you did with the batts, and where did you get those screws that go into the batts? Did you have to drill them out?

i have a Chrome fastner display at my store. just got some chrome allen head screws. and no i didnt have to drill them, i dont remember the thread size but i just got some that fit

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

well it was too dark for me to take picks by the time i got everything in the truck and tuned so i will get some tomorrow and try to make a video for eveyone. i do have one problem that i didnt find out about till i was driving home.....WHINE!! the only thing i can think of is the remote wire, it does run down with the RCA's. i didnt think it would be a problem and i dont know that it is the problem but the power runs along the frame and the power wires are all run on one side of the amps and the rcas and speaker wires run on the other side of the amps. any ideas? i didnt have a chance to check anything tonight cause i had to get the kids home.

oh well, overall I am really happy with the new box. i would love to get more power to my subs but thats for another time. next project i have in mind is some speaker pods. we shall see.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

What size kinetiks are those? Looks sweet I really like that hidden look man!! Cant wait to see this finished.

HC800's

d(-__-)b

nice spot for the batteries. looks like a solid build

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

WHHYYYYYYYYY?????????????? :censored: :censored: :censored:

what the hell does this mess always happen to me...well this never happened. but anyway i just got done doing all this work to my truck and i just put the box in last night i only got to hear the new setup for like 5 mins total because last night after i got it done it was too late to crank it at my pops house then i couldnt crank it cause i had the kids with me on the way home, and i have been at work all day today. well after work i take two of my coworkers out to my truck to show them the setup and give them and myself a listen. well after about 10 seconds of some jeezy i hear a thump and i feel my truck move. so i turn it down and look around cause i honestly thought one of the kids ran a bike into my truck of something. well that wont it so i instatly figured that it was something wrong with the speakers. so i turned the stereo back on and watched the woofers the one on the passenger side moved funny so there was my culprit. i un bolted the sub to find out that the magnet had come apart, WTF!! i have never seen or heard of this happening. i have an email out to the builder since the subs were built in 7/08. any ideas what would cause this. after looking at the two sides of the magnet that arsupposed to be attached to each other there seems to be some surface rust (at least thats what it looks like) funny think is i have never had the subs anywhere where they could get wet or damp. they have always been in sealed boxes since the day i got them and were out of a box for about 4 days in my dads garage thats is heated and cooled. so i have no idea. i will see what he has to say but DAMN!! heres some pics and not the ones i would like to be showing cause today was supposed to be video day for SMD .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well there you have it, on useless damn 15" woofer.

d(-__-)b

Archived