My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

Well i started me a little fiberglass project and here is my progress so far. I had actually had these done with fiberglass two days ago, i was at the body filler point but i had to tear it all down becuase i read that the resin doesnt stick to plastic well. but i got started back up again and here are the pics. i might work on it more today but it depends, i have to get my dads Harley ready for a show tonight but that shouldnt take too long so i may get some more done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 3 weeks later...

I havent updated this in awhile but i am still working on the pillars, i have them both done in fiberglass and one is just about done with the body filler and ready to be painted. i still have to get a few layers of body filler on the other one. i was wanting some opinions on how to cover these. my thoughts are get them painted to match the outside of the vehicle, but nothing else is that color on the inside. the other option is to get my guy at line x to spray them like he did my sub box. or try to wrap them with material that matches maybe the door panels but i really dont thinik i want them wrapped. ....i dunno but throw me some suggestions would ya.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

bump for this evening, no replies.

d(-__-)b

personally, i like how people that do their pillars do a gray paint that matches the stock color, just my .02

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

wow, those a pillar pods sure do take up alot of windshield real estate

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

wow, those a pillar pods sure do take up alot of windshield real estate

thanks, that was helpful..... :rolleyes:

d(-__-)b

the one that broke is sitting in the garage and the good one is chillin on the floor in my living room along with another 15. i wanna do a home setup with one of them. why do you ask?

d(-__-)b

that shit looks and sounds soooo good....i cant believe it hit that high with that litle of power...def it tuned right!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived