ok ill try it again and go read your post on your tat i posted up spmething

seen that thankx like you hit that button and paste the link like this one for your pic above in it http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...2749be22c13.jpg then hit ok

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ya i did that but it stills not working im try to post this

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11438455

in bass14 feed back section but its not working

what I do is right click the pic, got to properties then copy the adress url then paste that in the box

Posted Image

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

looks good man,i need me another tat

ya ive had it on my myspace for a while but couldnt get it one here i dont know if you saw it on your friendsupdate bs thingy but its all good

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

cool thanks roscoe1129 and randy if you get another you have to post it i might be getting my back done soon but dont know what yet

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
where did you find this design? i love this tattoo and want one just like it, dont wanna copy though

wow this is a LONG AGO POST LOL BUMP but the dude i had tatto me he drew it up srry it took so long to write back lol

Archived