System Redo, Doing It Right This Time

looks like fun. hey flashlight when will ya be back around the area again? id like to hear your lac beatin :D im gonna try to make it down to shakopee june 20th for a show there.

• 1 year later...

so i ran into a problem so close to the finish line grrrr :angry:

installed the alt

IMG_0806.jpg

tuned the mids/highs

IMG_0810.jpg

and here is where the trouble came in

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

set it up to tune it and i put the bottom fuse in and POP the amp went to protect and only the bottom fuse blew. i have no idea what went wrong. any ideas? i'm gonna call AQ tomorrow to see whats up.

all that was left after that was to plug in the sub :suicide-santa:

i cant find a good pic of the 3500 but the other AQ amps have the + on the outside terminal. i think you fucked up buddy lol. check that polarity. good thing you had a fuse, i did it once too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived