Slowed/Bass Added Songs(HondaXPower/BassAddict32)

Nvm!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

you know whats bullshit? You getting mad over it. The decision was made to mitigate risk.Which is something I do for a living for fortune 500 companies. I think I understand it a little. Regardless if its modified or not it makes no difference. If you want to boost the music do it yourself.

mmm im not really mad just saying its bullshit. and sorry bro but i have no interest in getting a bunch of boosted music. infact in the past say 30 days if purchased mmm like 20 cds maybe more. ya cds not mp3s from itunes or downloaded from wherever people get them from now. but theres no cd out there for these slowed/bass added songs. so the issue isnt me trying to steal music and steve meade at risk for helping the process, the issue is people downloading so much music and other free content that SMD has to worry about issues with the law and now prevents people from making remixes

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

you know whats bullshit? You getting mad over it. The decision was made to mitigate risk.Which is something I do for a living for fortune 500 companies. I think I understand it a little. Regardless if its modified or not it makes no difference. If you want to boost the music do it yourself.

mmm im not really mad just saying its bullshit. and sorry bro but i have no interest in getting a bunch of boosted music. infact in the past say 30 days if purchased mmm like 20 cds maybe more. ya cds not mp3s from itunes or downloaded from wherever people get them from now. but theres no cd out there for these slowed/bass added songs. so the issue isnt me trying to steal music and steve meade at risk for helping the process, the issue is people downloading so much music and other free content that SMD has to worry about issues with the law and now prevents people from making remixes

people arent prevented from making a remix just from sharing it on here...hence the bold red i highlighted of n8's post

Edit~ although thats a nice list ill have to try out

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

right and not being able to share it is detrimental to not only the individual but technically the economy as well. lets take bassaddict32 since i know a little bit more about his situation vs honax, he started making these slowed songs and if you had been on the thread since the get go you will also notice how he made them changed slightly since the start. so he was progressing and learning more about making slowed songs. he also at some point purchased dj software and equipment and started trying to do parties locally (he then fell off the grid) so by having this thread he not only made music that people enjoyed and were able to do so but also purchased valid equipment helping economic growth. one could argue he may have done that anyway but he probably would not have. in the end there's no argument, the rules on SMD are to prevent a problem with SMD being blamed, sued, or shut down due to copyright infringement. copyright law allows people to take things that have a copyright and change it to make a new product and do so legally. BUT even thou it is legal there is still risk to SMD to allow this to be on the site and the powers that be have decided not worth it. sadly it all doesnt matter the ability for people to download music for free has fucked the music industry and since people wont change its eventually going to hit rock bottom

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i know where youre coming from dude believe me but in the end the decision rests with the forum staff

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

• 3 months later...

shit its been too long. its sad to see my music has no right to be listed anymore but.... i understand. i wanna thank all who followed this thread for the longest time. it was a pleasure making music for you guys.

as for myself, i did get into DJing but i havent gotten to follow through on much music making. i would like to start again, its sad i cant share with everyone though. this thread lasted a good awhile though. it was a good run. so, goodbye old thread. ha.

thanks again everyone for making this thread so popular when it was around. im back on the grid though :)

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've had one pf those.nice original name btw

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived