Slowed/Bass Added Songs(HondaXPower/BassAddict32)

and where is this clean copy u speak of...ive never seen one without mad clipping... so boosting it will make it horrible

when i record it, it takes away the clipping. :) i've checked.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

hmm im interested to know what program ur using

btw, ur version of late nite has some dirty parts when it goes from 29hz to 58hz, and on almost every kick drum/thud

reminds me of some three 6 mafia i need to slow

but as u likely know, three 6 isnt the loudest material to work with

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

hmm im interested to know what program ur using

btw, ur version of late nite has some dirty parts when it goes from 29hz to 58hz, and on almost every kick drum/thud

reminds me of some three 6 mafia i need to slow

but as u likely know, three 6 isnt the loudest material to work with

ouch. it does? i didn't hear that. i'll have to listen to it again. thanks. and yea, three 6 isn't very loud.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

ouch. it does? i didn't hear that. i'll have to listen to it again. thanks. and yea, three 6 isn't very loud.

well, its... not much... but watch it on an osciloscope... when the notes change its clips... i mean, id still play it... just fyi for future reference when makin other slowed copies

here is swing my door! let me know how it turns out.

this my friend is what i meant.... major clipping... song is not worth playing... no offense in any way, just an fyi

audacity

Posted Image

ladies and gentlemen... clipping on wmp osciloscope

Posted Image

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

so heres the problem with slowing downloaded mp3s:

if there's clipping and you slow it down... ur also extending the length of the clip

when u slow a peak of 50hz to 35hz.... u are talking about a major difference in duration of dc wave present

also, when bass boosting... start with 3db, then 6, then 9, then 12 and so on... and fine tune up or down between them, each song can only take so much before you oversaturate the note... dont just use one db value for each song (most the default is 6 or 12db)... the goal should be to get it as close to a very soft clip/no clip as possible

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

so heres the problem with slowing downloaded mp3s:

if there's clipping and you slow it down... ur also extending the length of the clip

when u slow a peak of 50hz to 35hz.... u are talking about a major difference in duration of dc wave present

also, when bass boosting... start with 3db, then 6, then 9, then 12 and so on... and fine tune up or down between them, each song can only take so much before you oversaturate the note... dont just use one db value for each song (most the default is 6 or 12db)... the goal should be to get it as close to a very soft clip/no clip as possible

thanks man. i'll watch for that when doing it. it normally decreases the clipping however, for that song i don't think it did a very good job. but thank you for showing.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

damn, well so much for that song! haha

would you mind tryin

Patron - Yung Joc

just to see if its still clippin

yea. i'll check it before and after. then post if it's clean.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived