MLB talk- Teams, Players, trades, odds, Playoffs etc....

Just wanted to see how many of you are "real" baseball fans on here, that just don't jump on the bandwagon when your home team is heading to the World Series.

Anyways post who you root for.

Who do you guys think will win the NL Wild card? What about the AL Wild card?

I personally haven't been paying much attention to any specific team. I've been keeping an eye on the Padres, Reds, Phils, Braves, D- Backs, Giants, and of course my Marlins.

I personally feel that either the Phils or Marlins will take the Wild card. Im hoping that it's the Marlins (my home team) but that will more than likely be determined when these two teams meet this month.

The marlins are only 2.0 games out of the Wild card and it looks like it's going to come down to the final games of the season to determine whose going to make the Playoffs.

Man, my Giants might make it Wild card style if old man Bonds keeps his health. I'm not saying he is the greatest player on the team right now, but man, if he's on fire, so are they. If only JT Snow was still there, thet would be huge...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!