Sundown Audio

List Of Amps Made In U.s.a.

Ben Building

I know one of the installers at work that went to RTTI said that some RF amps are made in Arizona still... but most come from over seas... I *think* he said that they still have the capability to make them in Arizona but they only do when they are behind? or something. I know that they are closing their factory in Michigan or so they said when they called me about my order awhile back.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DD isn't made in China, it's made in Korea. So is AQ. I'm pretty sure they test each individual amp before sending it though.

Earthquake is made in Hayward, CA? I had no idea. I used to live 10 minutes away!

Both Arc and Zapco build amps here in the US. They both also have lower lines made overseas.

This slump in the economy isn't just hurting the US. I've read articles about factories in China having to lay off tons of people. When we stop buying, they slow down/stop making products. I think the jewelry industry is getting hit the hardest right now. I could be mistaken. We import 70+% of the world's natural resources to the US. When America's sales slow, the world notices. Our country needs to make a lot of changes. Did you know Japan doesn't export their rice? Did you know every single person in Cuba has free medical? Did you know Americans drive nearly 3 trillion miles per year, according to MEMA. That's about 820 trips from the sun to Pluto and back. Did you know the oil companies don't set our gas prices, as high as they are? OPEC does!

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Thee only manufacturer in the 12 volt industry that domestically assembles %100 of the products they sell is MMats Pro Audio.

Speakers, Crossovers, Subwoofers, Amplifiers, everything.....btw, their amplifiers come with a 3yr warranty.

So your saying Arc's SE line isn't hand assembled in California by Robert Zeff himself? Didn't someone really important from MMats pass away?

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Thee only manufacturer in the 12 volt industry that domestically assembles %100 of the products they sell is MMats Pro Audio.

Speakers, Crossovers, Subwoofers, Amplifiers, everything.....btw, their amplifiers come with a 3yr warranty.

mmats IF I remember correctly buy their mids and high speakers from a German company that made them for mb quart. all else made in FL.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

• 6 years later...

Archived