Sundown Audio

List Of Amps Made In U.s.a.

Ben Building

US amps are first built here in the us, tested heavily, then sent over to china to be produced.

DD has them made over seas

everyone makes them over seas because production is much more affordable over there and isnt THAT bad of a deal.

some of the more reputable amplifier companies engineer them here in the states, then send off the blueprints to china or wherever. But alot of companies dont even do that.

So perhaps a more broader of a question is "Who engineers their amps in the states?" your going to get alot more names of companies that are still amazing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dd usta be but there starting to move over seas

DAT is made in the usa as kingsuv was hinting at

Nope were not. We would like too if people would pay for it, but they won't

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

US amps are first built here in the us, tested heavily, then sent over to china to be produced.

DD has them made over seas

everyone makes them over seas because production is much more affordable over there and isnt THAT bad of a deal.

some of the more reputable amplifier companies engineer them here in the states, then send off the blueprints to china or wherever. But alot of companies dont even do that.

So perhaps a more broader of a question is "Who engineers their amps in the states?" your going to get alot more names of companies that are still amazing.

That's kind of sad, but I still would like to keep the question open. We STARTED this bass stuff, guys. Now, you have a hard time even buying an amp made here.

Nope were not. We would like too if people would pay for it, but they won't

shit i thought you guys was my bad

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Hifonics i think?

98 Dodge Durango

12 000K 50/55W Headlights

12 000K 35W Fog lights

HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever

(1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded

(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

That's kind of sad, but I still would like to keep the question open. We STARTED this bass stuff, guys. Now, you have a hard time even buying an amp made here.

It is sad, but let me ask you this. Would you buy an amplifier I can have made overseas and retail for 600 dollars, or would you pay for the same amp made here that retails for 4x that amount?

All so you can say it was made here. Even then, all the parts are made overseas :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

TRU Technology

Butler Audio

RF power was, not sure if it still is.

It is sad, but let me ask you this. Would you buy an amplifier I can have made overseas and retail for 600 dollars, or would you pay for the same amp made here that retails for 4x that amount?

All so you can say it was made here. Even then, all the parts are made overseas :lol:

It kind of depends on what I get with the package. For example, I would pay more innovation in areas other than looks. How much more is a good question.

I understand what you are saying. People buying things want it as cheaply as possible; but, at some point in time, we are all going to have to think about what we have been doing.

Archived