Sundown Audio

List Of Amps Made In U.s.a.

Ben Building

It kind of depends on what I get with the package. For example, I would pay more innovation in areas other than looks. How much more is a good question.

I understand what you are saying. People buying things want it as cheaply as possible; but, at some point in time, we are all going to have to think about what we have been doing.

What features would you expect from a US company that you couldn't get overseas? It's not like anyone of us are reinventing the wheel here. I would like to if I could, but the function of an amp is pretty straight forward. No manufacture out is creating anything that wasn't already thought up about 20+ years ago.

Anything I design here can be produced over there. Wherever there may be.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU Technology

Butler Audio

RF power was, not sure if it still is.

rf power pretty much is the only RF line thats solely US made punch stuff isnt althoguh they would like to make people think so, same with mtx and soundstream

There are still some speaker buildhouses here in the US but because of cost a lot of manufacturers still go overseas. People act like they care about "Made in America" until they have to pay more for it.

Well said.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well, Class D amps are light-years better than AB amps for efficiency. Who better to decide what the market needs than the market itself. If I were you, Kingsuv, I would try and think ahead of what everybody else is doing right now.

What features? People don't want thing until they see it, whether in their own heads or in their faces. Put some crazy protos in their faces to generate buzz, then go from there.

The American consumer is ruthless, however, I can not believe it is hopeless for American businesses.

Tru

Arc xxk and se lines

Ultra

And butler is all I can think of.

O and zappy ck stuff

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Yeah RF Power and Butler are the only 2 I know of ;/ (As mentioned, is RF Power still even in US???)

Oddly enough there's probably more boutique amps coming out of the UK, they love their backyard tinkerers over there...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

mcintosh?bought buy clarion but still built in new york,or overseas?

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Archived