Sundown Audio

List Of Amps Made In U.s.a.

Ben Building

For the record, what amps do you guys KNOW are made in America? For example, American Bass amps are really manfactered in Korea (good amps, by the way). I am looking for amps that are actually made in America.

I know RF, etc., etc, but still chime in if you have one that is not on the list please.

Thanks

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pfft good luck with the list being more than 5 mfg. almost everything comes from over sea some how or another.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

higher line us amps are

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

I expect this list to be a whole lot smaller then people think ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

dd usta be but there starting to move over seas

DAT is made in the usa as kingsuv was hinting at

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

DAT is made in the usa as kingsuv was hinting at

que?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

not all of RF's amps are made in america btw

That is exactly what I am talking about. Companies change ownerships and processes so fast that it's hard to keep track of it. RF has hung in there a looong time, employing people who MIGHT just spend a dollar at YOUR job. Then, maybe tomorrow, you'll have a job. Now, I guess RF is just trying to stay competitive.

Not to get too political, but this Country is hemmoraging cash on exports that we don't really need. I'm a consumer too, like we all are, but I know that supporting American businesses is very important too.

Which RF amps are USA made, James?

Archived