Quick Rebuild Of My Blazer Update: New Videos Page 2!

looks great bro nice work

Thanks.

i like the design of that box....hella port area lol

Yeh 134sq.in. / 16.4sq.in. per cube

nice job, what did you spray the box with?

Duplicolor Spatter Paint

I wanna say thanks to DJ for giving me the idea for the box :), had the idea going but hes the one who convinced about using this design :D

edit: Oh yah tonight I was beating hard with some friends in the back.....and slanging some low note stuff.....well my alt idler decided to shred the bearings...luckily I had an extra motor with one on it and my dad went up pulled it off and we put in on in the middle of a parking lot meanwhile i have to drive it a 1/4mile and drifted it over half way there.....cause it was overheating (got to 230 degrees).....in the process it boiled the coolant and cracked my radiator.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

Yeh 134sq.in. / 16.4sq.in. per cube

Duplicolor Spatter Paint

I wanna say thanks to DJ for giving me the idea for the box :), had the idea going but hes the one who convinced about using this design :D

edit: Oh yah tonight I was beating hard with some friends in the back.....and slanging some low note stuff.....well my alt idler decided to shred the bearings...luckily I had an extra motor with one on it and my dad went up pulled it off and we put in on in the middle of a parking lot meanwhile i have to drive it a 1/4mile and drifted it over half way there.....cause it was overheating (got to 230 degrees).....in the process it boiled the coolant and cracked my radiator.

Your welcome ....i still have a few good designs left ...... :spiteful:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Looks good! I dont like the sprayliner in the port tho. Other then that it looks really good and i bet its loud

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Looks great man,

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

How many coats did you use for that finish? Yours is the nicest and most even I've ever seen, I'd just like to know before I try it. I am tired of resining and painting the whole outside of boxes. That looks just as good. But I would have recommended resin in the port with a smooth finish. More DeeBeez, atleast another .1db :D Very nice and clean. Those amps look like they belong on that box. Me likes!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived