I really really wanna get snake bites but my work says I'd have to take them out while there. I can get about two weeks off. Would this be enough time for it to heal half way so I could at least take it out for 5 to 8 hrs. I could put it back in on my breaks and lunchs which are 15 to 30 mins long and about every 2-3 hours of working.

not for a snake bite. they're too visible imo for something like that. i'd be weary to take out any piercing in that short amount of time. i have an industrial, and granted it's 14 gauge pierced through cartilage, 6 months later it's not fully 100% healed. it's getting close but i still dont take it out for long periods of time. my gf has had hers pierced a month longer and hers healed faster and still wants to close up. basically people vary. some wont close up, while others can close up years after a piercing

not for a snake bite. they're too visible imo for something like that. i'd be weary to take out any piercing in that short amount of time. i have an industrial, and granted it's 14 gauge pierced through cartilage, 6 months later it's not fully 100% healed. it's getting close but i still dont take it out for long periods of time. my gf has had hers pierced a month longer and hers healed faster and still wants to close up. basically people vary. some wont close up, while others can close up years after a piercing

That what I was thinking I was just hoping maybe someone had seen something somewhere.

they MIGHT have some kind of clear inserts you can put in? i know i've seen those for tongue piercings so they're not visible. but that's all i know. best bet may be to call various tattoo parlors and ask

• 2 weeks later...

i have to take my tounge ring out every day for school i have had it for over a year and it still isnt fully healed. i took it out for 4 hours and it started to close.

i have snakes and my tounge for about a year now and there still healing

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.