3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

I had a few finals today so i didnt get much done.

I got the top baffle on. i just using a single baffle because ill have threaded rod for bracing. I also sealed the edged with more fiberglass and made more 45's from resin. I didnt get to many pics of it since fiberglassin gets pretty messy.

I also got some toys today..sorta

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^ wat i get for bein on ebay at 3am I found some 3in air sander disk things 25 for $20 nice deal, some rubber grommets. 150 with different sized i think it was $7. and 2 fuse blocks.. i ran into a problem with my alt to batt wire got laid on my header and came about a millimeter from melting throught the wire loom and wire jacket. so now i wanna fuse both ends just to be safe. Ill get a pic of wat the wire looks like.

nice work so far.

that port is sick as hell.

finsh up them finals, so u can finish up that box

I hope this will be done next week. i have a cal 2 final tomorrow, work all weekend then a heat transfer final monday. tuesday im off all day. hopefully ill get it the location in the car set by tuesday so i can measure for the daily port. Im gonna go with the longest port i can fit cuz i love to play 20~30 hz tones

damnit. i hate work internet. can't see any pictures.

sure its good though, you got some skills. :)

you going to the comp this month? i'm rebuilding my 12 to a 18 and going big on the box (hoping for 147-149, we'll see) but we'll have to meet up and check each other's rides out again.

what kind of fuses and fuse holders are those?

its bullz audio(never heard of it).. im not gonna use the fuses, they were just free with it. I might not stick with the fuse blocks either, but i wanted to try that style to see if its easier to mount. ebay at 3 in the mornin leads to buyin lots of stuff.

damnit. i hate work internet. can't see any pictures.

sure its good though, you got some skills. :)

you going to the comp this month? i'm rebuilding my 12 to a 18 and going big on the box (hoping for 147-149, we'll see) but we'll have to meet up and check each other's rides out again.

thanks man, ill be at the comp with this box. hopefully ill have my alt back by then too.

I got my oscope all figured out too.

nice. the comp is on the 20th or something like that right?

i'm ready to see this thing man. i haven't seen anyone burbing a AP Axis yet so this should be interesting.

nice. the comp is on the 20th or something like that right?

i'm ready to see this thing man. i haven't seen anyone burbing a AP Axis yet so this should be interesting.

the 30th im pretty sure. somewhere in conway

the 30th im pretty sure. somewhere in conway

yeah i think thats right. idk. i have the flyer in my room, i'll look tonight.

what ohm load will you be pulling?

itll be at 1.1 on a dmm. hopefully with this bigger box my rise wont go up to 5 or so like the last comp. once i get the sub in ill get my impedence rise graphs.

Archived