have had labret for a while...have a tattoo (wanna get another tho) and have liked the industrial for quite some time...so had to go to walmart today and figured i would go see the tattoo/piercing shop

Posted Image

still swolen...but i like it

edit: the marks on my ear are the marker she used so i knew where i wanted it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walmart has a tattoo piercing shop too?

Fuck that place sells everything http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I usually see chicks with those.

more girls have them than guys, but i know of someone on here who has one, and i have about 8 other friends irl that have them (2 of which are girls, rest are guys)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

more girls have them than guys, but i know of someone on here who has one, and i have about 8 other friends irl that have them (2 of which are girls, rest are guys)

ok so you should go to walmart and see if they have an 8 legged barstool so you can flip it over and you and all your friends can take turns and sit on it lol j/k bro

must be nice huh

Archived