i don't remember where exactly, but they do take it and put it in a police auction. which you cannot attend. it's like after your 2nd or 3rd offense though. i still think it's a bunch of crap though.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I only got pulled over once for my system, barely had it bumpin like 1/2 of the volume but the front two windows down. cop pulled me over and started bsing and a harley roars by us and i ask him why hes pulling me over for lightly playing my music when motorcycles make that much noise and he just gave me a warning and let me go. still pissed i got a warning but that logic smacked him in the face he just walked back to the car and wrote up the warning lol

Probably a parking permit. The did that to my brother once.

Ive gotten like 6 parking violations when i had to go to some alcohol crap for an mip, at emu, i just grabbed em and threw them on the ground lol

But on topic, I was bumping one day coming home in my old subaru with 2 12" DUALS lmao, and a crappy blitz amp,

And i stop at the stop sign at the end of my street where theres a park across the intersection, well a LADY cop comes hauling ass up and pulls like 3 inches from my window, and yells TURN THAT SHIT DOWN, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR ABSURDLY LOUD MUSIC. and then hauls ass away, im like ??????

But normaly cops down give a shit around here, i pull up bumping some jeezy next to them and they just look shrug and keep talking on there cell phones.

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

Ive gotten like 6 parking violations when i had to go to some alcohol crap for an mip, at emu, i just grabbed em and threw them on the ground lol

But on topic, I was bumping one day coming home in my old subaru with 2 12" DUALS lmao, and a crappy blitz amp,

And i stop at the stop sign at the end of my street where theres a park across the intersection, well a LADY cop comes hauling ass up and pulls like 3 inches from my window, and yells TURN THAT SHIT DOWN, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR ABSURDLY LOUD MUSIC. and then hauls ass away, im like ??????

But normaly cops down give a shit around here, i pull up bumping some jeezy next to them and they just look shrug and keep talking on there cell phones.

LOL! :rofl: that's great. 2 12"s duals and it's absurdly loud. that's too funny. i wish all cops were like cops near you though.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I just got pulled over today...

Playin it on the backroad of a strip mall kinda near the entrance to a high school and I get pulled over... He walks up and says "You like that bumpin?" so I said "Yeah" excitedly... He says it's illegal and I said I didn't know it was that loud! Takes my license/reg/insurance and a couple minutes later comes up and says "Keep it down."

Felt like a compliment hahaha!

I got one a couple months back , on my way to class and a motorcycle cop came flying out of nowhere . said he was a couple cars behind me and heard me. Cost me 170$ , framed the ticket and put it next to my trophies in the garage : )

Too Much Stuff to list .

I was thinking about coming to live in the States, but if I cant bump my shit what's the point. Here in Bulgaria I don't even know if there is a law for loud car audio systems. You will get a warning and that's it... Not to mention that there are not many cops out on patrol.

bg_flag.gif

I was thinking about coming to live in the States, but if I cant bump my shit what's the point. Here in Bulgaria I don't even know if there is a law for loud car audio systems. You will get a warning and that's it... Not to mention that there are not many cops out on patrol.

just depends on where you live. some places you can bump and cops won't really care and others they will slap you with a $100 right away.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived