Official B Slaps Yo Mama Feedback

Great seller here! Excellent communication and great batteries. Group 31's Took a full charge with no problems what so ever and rest at around 13.1v after coming off the charger a full day later!

Would recommend!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

I ordered 4 Batteries from this guy and let me say that I have never dealt with a better guy.....Communication is excellent....you shoot him a PM and minutes later you have a response.....I had a problem with USPS damaging my batts....I emailed and this guy put 4 more in the mail without a problem...you wont find a better guy to deal with......buy with confidence.....Thanks again man

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I ordered 4 Batteries from this guy and let me say that I have never dealt with a better guy.....Communication is excellent....you shoot him a PM and minutes later you have a response.....I had a problem with USPS damaging my batts....I emailed and this guy put 4 more in the mail without a problem...you wont find a better guy to deal with......buy with confidence.....Thanks again man

yepp bslap is a good guy to deal with .. picked up a group 31 batt from him and jus picked up another batt from him jus yesterday ..

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

• 1 year later...

he's and awesome seller. thought battery was big. but really had no clue until it arrived. C&D 100ah battery is freaking HUGE. can't wait until i can install in car.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely an awesome seller here! i bought a battery and it got damaged in shipping... somehow it made the trip from Cali to Illinois upside down, and the battery didn't like that too much... but the packaging was awsome! 4" of solid Styrofoam!... anyways he was very quick to fix the situation... i wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bought a DC XL 18 off him. Great seller and good guy to deal with.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

• 2 weeks later...

im a noob to the site and bought his last xl he had for sale. great guy. excellent seller. only problem i had was not his fault it was the delivery driver. dude tried to carry an 18" xl in one hand... he almost dropped it. lol but overall great seller will definately want to buy from him again if he has anything else good to sell lol